Saturday, July 18, 2009

Movies and Scout Camp

We went to see the new Harry Potter film yesterday afternoon. The kids dressed up though it wasn't openning day, but they were excited and had fun. Everyone told the kids they liked their costumes.


The actual film was okay. More importantly, we had fun!
Today, Miles got to go to Day Camp for Cub Scouts. They've let him start with Scouts even though he hasn't turned eight yet. He came back telling us to he got really soaked (due to some water game that frankly sounded like a dunk tank but which I still don't understand according to his explanation), got to shoot a bb gun, shoot with a bow, and made a teepee.

2 comments:

Heather said...

How fun that they dressed up for the movie! I agree, the movie was okay. That was my favorite book of the series, so I had higher hopes for it.

Brian and Beth said...

Book 7 is my favorite so I'm pretty nervous to see those movies next year. Movie 6 had wonderful special effects and delightful humor. But I think I set my expectations too high by rereading the series right before we saw the movie.