Lilette likes this book about an American Girl who dresses up like Saint Lucia (the Swedish Saint of light). It is a Swedish Christmas Tradition. Lilette asked if I would make her a costume like this one for Halloween. I am trying to make the costume as a Christmas surprise from Santa instead. Unfortunately, I am not a seamstress. But my mom is and she is also kind enough to haul her sewing machine down to Orem and help me:

Here is my mom helping with the headdress:

Here is my mom helping me with the zipper (my nemesis):
Thanks, mom! I love you!
2 comments:
What an awesome Mommy you have, and what an awesome Mommy YOU are! Can't wait to see pictures of her opening that gift.
Ditto Heather! :) She is going to be so enormously happy on Christmas morning. You are seriously one of the most thoughtful people I know. Love you!
Post a Comment