This past Family Home Evening we put up the tree and decorated it. Lily and Miles put all the ornaments on and had a fun time. Miles had a "spot" he favored, so subsequently there is a cluster on the tree of heavily consentrated ornaments. Here are the kids decorating:
Then on Tuesday, Beth and I went to my work Christmas party, which we enjoyed. One of our neighbors, Linda, watched Lily and Miles. She is actually the Bishop's wife in our church and is quite amazing. She always does fun activities with our kids. I'm pretty sure our kids would permanently defect to her house if they could. Anyway, while we were at the work party, Linda helped the kids make gingerbread houses from scratch. The kids were very proud of their work, and I'm not suprised. I think the most comparable thing I made as a kid was four grahm crackers pasted together with Elmer's glue. It was far from delicious or very creative, as the kids' houses seemed to have turned out:
P.S. When Miles saw this picture, he said "Why am I wearing lipstick?"
Editor's Note: No children were wearing lipstick in these pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment